Welcome to the Royal Academy of Music section of our website - here you can view and find out further information about the Student Homes properties that we're offering to full-time Royal Academy of Music students for the 2019/20 academic year.
- Rooms are available on an individual basis.
- You can secure a room from overseas.
- RAM will act as your guarantor.
- The University of London will act as your landlord.
- Contents insurance is included as standard.
We hope you find something to your liking.
All our RAM rooms have now been taken. However as a RAM student you can still apply for our University of London rooms here!
**LET AGREED** Fordwych Road is available for full-time University of London students who are looking for accommodation individually.
- Fordwych Road is a 7 bedroom house which is set over 3 levels with 7 large bedrooms all of which have single beds: all bedroom doors are lockable. Tenants share 2 kitchen/diners, a lounge, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets and a utility room. There is also a large rear garden.
- Tenancies for the 2019/20 academic year will begin on the 5th September 2019 and will run through until the 28th August 2020 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is £148.50 per tenant, per week. As a complimentary service (i.e. not included in the rent), a weekly clean of the communal areas is undertaken.
- The property is located close to local amenities, as well as many independent shops, restaurants and bars. There are two parks within walking distance.
- Fordwych Road is a 15-20 minute total commute to RAM. Kilburn (Jubilee) is the nearest tube station. There are also regular buses to Central London.
- View the energy performance certificate for Fordwych Road here.
**LET AGREED** Willesden Lane is an 8 bed house available for full-time University of London students who are looking for accommodation individually or as a group.
- Willesden Lane is a large 8 bedroom property set over 3 levels. he house features 3 bathrooms - 2 shared and one en-suite - plus 3 additional separate toilets, a large separate kitchen, lounge, dining room and a rear garden.
- Tenancies for the 2019/20 academic year will begin on the 5th of September 2019 and run through until the 28th of August 2020 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is based on what room you pick (and is set according to size/facilities) - Rooms 1, 2, 5 & 6 (single bedrooms) are £144.50 per tenant per week, Rooms 3, 7 (double bedrooms) & Room 4 (a large single) are £155.00 per week, and Room 8 (a single en-suite bedroom) is £168.00 per week. A weekly clean of the communal areas by a professional cleaner is included within the rent.
- View the energy performance certificate for Willesden Lane here.
**LET AGREED** Scott Ellis Gardens is available for full-time Royal Academy of Music students who are looking for accommodation individually.
- Scott Ellis Gardens is an upper floor (3rd floor) 4 bedroom flat, located within an impressive mansion building. All the bedrooms are large doubles with lockable room doors, tenants share a kitchen and a bathroom.
- Tenancies for the 2019/20 academic year will begin on the 6th of September 2019 and will run through until the 28th of August 2020 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is £161.00 per tenant per week. Bills are payable on top of rent.
- The flat is just a 10 minute bus journey, or a 20 minute walk from the Royal Academy of Music.
- Close to good local amenities and transport links - the Oval is only a short walk away (great for Cricket fans), as is Abbey Road (great for Beatles fans).
- View the energy performance certificate for Scott Ellis Gardens here.
Not looking for a property for the 2019/20 academic year?
Not quite found what you were after?
Included below are links we hope you find helpful in looking for alternative accommodation:
Student Homes (For all full-time UOL students): Student Homes (For All)
RAM accommodation website: Royal Academy of Music Accommodation
University of London Housing Services Website: ULHS Finding Accommodation