If you lose your keys - in the first instance please contact us: 020 7664 4836 so we can arrange for you to visit the office and borrow another set. Please note, if you cannot find your original set you will be charged for the new set that you are issued.
If you lose your keys when our office is closed please consider the options below:
- Can you get in and out of the house until our office re-opens through one of your housemates?
- Can you borrow your housemates keys to get copies cut for yourself?
- If you can't get into your flat/house, can you stay with a friend overnight?
In the event that you can't do any of the above, we have arranged for you to be able to borrow keys outside of our office hours from College Hall:
Senate House (South Block)
London, WC1E 7HU.
Tel: 020 7862 8192 / 020 7862 8133
Senate House is is located on the same road as University of London Housing Services Office where Student Home sis based . The reception to Senate House is open 24 hours. Please call ahead of your visit so the receptionist can prepare your keys, and direct you to their location. You'll need to bring photo ID with you when you visit. We are unable to deliver keys to you at the property.
If the issue you've encountered isn't that you've lost your keys, but that one of your locks has failed, or a key has snapped in a lock meaning you can no longer get into the property - please use the following details to seek assistance:
Out of Hours Cover:
- Bernard House Tenants - Cover Details
- All Other Tenants - Use details in the emergency out of hours notice provided. If you don't ahve this to hand please contact University of London Security Helpdesk via 020 7862 8192 / 020 7862 8133 and an operative will provide you with the relevant emergency contact information.