Welcome to the rooms available now section of our website - here you can view and find out further information about the Student Homes properties that we're offering to full-time students for the the 2016/17 academic year. Details of which students can apply for which room are listed beneath each advert.
- Rooms are available on an individual basis.
- You can secure a room from overseas.
- Your College will act as your guarantor *expect at direct let properties.
- The University of London will act as your landlord.
- Contents insurance is included as standard.
The rooms are ordered by the date they are available - those available now are at the top, if you scroll down you'll find rooms that are available over the coming months.
Please note: our rooms are available to students of specific colleges - this depends on what college the property is offered on behalf of. There is a description beneath each photograph that states what students can apply for each room.
We hope you find something to your liking.
Update (September 2016): We don't currently have any rooms that we're able to offer on a short term basis, if you're looking for somewhere to stay for a short period perhaps the University of London Stay Central accommodation may be of interest: http://staycentral.london.ac.uk/
If you are in fact looking for a room for the duration of the 2016/17 academic year please see your college from the tab under Find your Student Home, or if your college isn't listed select Direct Lets to view our 2016/17 accommodation.
The Application Process:
If you've found or viewed a property that you'd like to live in let us know!
The application process is very simple and all done online - meaning you don't need to make a trip into our office. There are 3 stages:
- Information Collection: Tell us where you'd like to live and we'll email you a form to complete.
- Payments: We'll send you details of how to make your deposit (equivalent to a months rent) and application payment (application fee of £80.00 which is not refundable).
- Paperwork: The final stage - signing your tenancy agreement. Once you've made your payments we'll email you your agreement to virtually sign online: you should sign this within 48 hours of receiving it.
Please note: If you wish to cancel your application after you have completed the second stage, or have completed all 3 application stages, we will refund your deposit in full to you, and half of the application fee you paid. If you have completed all 3 stages of the application process and therefore have a tenancy with us, we will refund your deposit to you in full and half of your application fee only once a replacement tenant has been found.