Welcome to the Royal Academy of Music section of our website - here you can view and find out further information about the Student Homes properties that we're offering to full-time Royal Academy of Music students for the 2017/18 academic year.
- Rooms are available on an individual basis.
- You can secure a room from overseas.
- RAM will act as your guarantor.
- The University of London will act as your landlord.
- Contents insurance is included as standard.
We hope you find something to your liking.
Update: All of our dedicated Royal Academy of Music Student Homes have now been rented for the 17/18 academic year, please see our Student Homes page for further accommodation options with us: these properties are open to all University of London students.
Scott Ellis Gardens is now fully let for the 2017/18 academic year. Please see our other accommodation options.
- Scott Ellis Gardens is an upper floor (3rd floor) 4 bedroom flat, located within an impressive mansion building. All the bedrooms are large doubles with lockable room doors, tenants share a kitchen and a bathroom.
- Tenancies for the 2017/18 academic year will begin on the 11th of September 2017 and run through until the 3rd of September 2018 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is £149.55 per tenant per week, which equates to an average monthly rent of £648.05 per tenant per month. Bills are payable on top of rent.
- The flat is just a 10 minute bus journey, or a 20 minute walk from the Royal Academy of Music.
- Close to good local amenities and transport links - the Oval is only a short walk away (great for Cricket fans), as is Abbey Road (great for Beatles fans).
- View the energy performance certificate for Scott Ellis Gardens here.
Fordwych Road is now fully let for the 2017/18 academic year. Please see our other accommodation options.
- Fordwych Road is a 7 bedroom house which is set over 3 levels with 7 large bedrooms all of which have single beds: all bedroom doors are lockable. Tenants share 2 kitchen/diners, a lounge, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets and a utility room. There is also a large rear garden.
- Tenancies for the 2017/18 academic year begin on the 1st September 2017 and run through until the 24th August 2018 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is £140.20 per tenant, per week which equates to an average monthly rent of £607.53 per tenant. Utility bills are payable on top. As a service (i.e. not included in the rent), the landlord provides complimentary WIFI and a weekly clean of the communal areas.
- The property is located close to local amenities, as well as many independent shops, restaurants and bars. There are two parks within walking distance.
- Fordwych Road is a 15-20 minute total commute to RAM. Kilburn (Jubilee) is the nearest tube station. There are also regular buses to Central London.
- View the energy performance certificate for Fordwych Road here.
Willesden Lane has now been taken for the 2017/18 academic year: please see our other accommodation options.
- Willesden Lane is a large 8 bedroom property set over 3 levels. The house underwent complete refurbished ready prior to Student Homes beginning to manage the property and has modern furniture, fittings & neutral decor throughout.
- Tenancies for the 2017/18 academic year begin 9th of September 2017 and run through until the 1st of September 2018 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is based on what room you pick (and is set according to size/facilities) - Rooms 1, 2, 5 & 6 (single bedrooms) are £134.14 per tenant per week which equates to an average monthly rent of £581.27 per tenant, Rooms 3, 7 (double bedrooms) & Room 4 (a large single) are £144.00 per week which equates to an average monthly rent of £624.00 per tenant, and Room 8 (a single en-suite bedroom) is £156.11 per week which equates to an average monthly rent of £676.48.
- Bills are payable on top of rent. A weekly clean of the communal areas by a professional cleaner is included within the rent though.
- The house features 3 bathrooms - 2 shared and one en-suite - plus 3 additional separate toilets, a large separate kitchen, lounge, dining room and a rear garden.
- A 30 minute total commute to the Royal Academy of Music.
- View the energy performance certificate for Willesden Lane here.
Not looking for a property for the 2017/18 academic year?
Not quite found what you were after?
Included below are links we hope you find helpful in looking for alternative accommodation:
Summer 2017 Short Term Lets
Student Homes (For all full-time UOL students): Student Homes (For All)
RAM accommodation website: Royal Academy of Music Accommodation
University of London Housing Services Website: ULHS Finding Accommodation