Welcome to the Royal Academy of Music section of our website - here you can view and find out further information about the Student Homes properties that we're offering to full-time Royal Academy of Music students for the 2018/19 academic year.
- Rooms are available on an individual basis.
- You can secure a room from overseas.
- RAM will act as your guarantor.
- The University of London will act as your landlord.
- Contents insurance is included as standard.
We hope you find something to your liking.
Desborough Close is available for full-time University of London students who are looking for accommodation individually. Rooms 4 and 5 are taken, rooms 1, 2 and 3 are available.
- Desborough Close is a 5 bedroom house featuring 2 large rooms with double beds, 2 smaller rooms with double beds and a single bedroom. The property also has a shared lounge, a shared kitchen, a communal bathroom and communal shower room. The house is bright and neutrally decorated. There is also a large rear decked garden.
- Tenancies for the 2018/19 academic year will run through until the 31st of August 2019 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent varies based on the room size. Room 1 (g/f single) is priced at – £169 p/w, Room 2 (1st floor, front right – small double) - £180 p/w, Room 3 (1st floor, rear right – large double) - £194.13 p/w, Room 4 (1st floor, rear left – large double) - £194.13 p/w, Room 5 (1st floor, front left – small double) - £180 p/w. Utilities (gas, electricity, water), and WIFI are not included in the rent – tenants need to set up accounts and pay for these.
- View the energy performance certificate for Desborough Close here.
Fordwych Road is available for full-time University of London students who are looking for accommodation individually. Room 2 is now available.
- Fordwych Road is a 7 bedroom house which is set over 3 levels with 7 large bedrooms all of which have single beds: all bedroom doors are lockable. Tenants share 2 kitchen/diners, a lounge, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets and a utility room. There is also a large rear garden.
- Tenancies for the 2018/19 academic year will begin on the 3rd September 2018 and will run through until the 29th August 2019 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is £144.00 per tenant, per week which equates to an average monthly rent of £624.00 per tenant. As a service (i.e. not included in the rent), a weekly clean of the communal areas is undertaken.
- The property is located close to local amenities, as well as many independent shops, restaurants and bars. There are two parks within walking distance.
- Fordwych Road is a 15-20 minute total commute to RAM. Kilburn (Jubilee) is the nearest tube station. There are also regular buses to Central London.
- View the energy performance certificate for Fordwych Road here.
Willesden Lane has been taken for the 2018/19 academic year. Please see our other accommodation options.
- Willesden Lane is a large 8 bedroom property set over 3 levels. he house features 3 bathrooms - 2 shared and one en-suite - plus 3 additional separate toilets, a large separate kitchen, lounge, dining room and a rear garden.
- Tenancies for the 2018/19 academic year will run through until the 29th of August 2019 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is based on what room you pick (and is set according to size/facilities) - Rooms 1, 2, 5 & 6 (single bedrooms) are £139.59 per tenant per week, Rooms 3, 7 (double bedrooms) & Room 4 (a large single) are £149.75 per week, and Room 8 (a single en-suite bedroom) is £162.26 per week. A weekly clean of the communal areas by a professional cleaner is included within the rent.
- View the energy performance certificate for Willesden Lane here.
Scott Ellis Gardens has been taken for the 2018/19 academic year. Please see our other accommodation options.
- Scott Ellis Gardens is an upper floor (3rd floor) 4 bedroom flat, located within an impressive mansion building. All the bedrooms are large doubles with lockable room doors, tenants share a kitchen and a bathroom.
- Tenancies for the 2018/19 academic year will begin on the 8th of September 2018 and will run through until the 31st of August 2019 (this is a 51 week tenancy).
- Rent is £155.48 per tenant per week, which equates to an average monthly rent of £673.75 per tenant per month. Bills are payable on top of rent.
- The flat is just a 10 minute bus journey, or a 20 minute walk from the Royal Academy of Music.
- Close to good local amenities and transport links - the Oval is only a short walk away (great for Cricket fans), as is Abbey Road (great for Beatles fans).
- View the energy performance certificate for Scott Ellis Gardens here.
Not looking for a property for the 2018/19 academic year?
Not quite found what you were after?
Included below are links we hope you find helpful in looking for alternative accommodation:
Summer 2018 Short Term Lets
Student Homes (For all full-time UOL students): Student Homes (For All)
RAM accommodation website: Royal Academy of Music Accommodation
University of London Housing Services Website: ULHS Finding Accommodation