Welcome to the City University section of our website - here you can view and find out further information about the Student Homes properties that we're offering to full-time City University students for the 2017-18 academic year. We will be adding details for some new City properties for the 17/18 academic year very soon.
- Some properties are available to groups, we can offer rooms on an individual basis in the other properties
- You can secure a room from overseas.
- City University will act as your guarantor.
- The University of London will act as your landlord.
- Contents insurance is included as standard
We hope you find something to your liking.
Grimthorpe House is available for full-time City students looking for accommodation individually. Rooms 1 and 3 have been taken, Rooms 2 and 4 are available.
- Grimthorpe House is a 4 bedroom ground floor flat with 3 double bedrooms and one single bedroom. The property has a separate kitchen and a shared bathroom.
- Tenancies for the 2017/18 academic year at Grimthorpe House will begin on the 1st of September 2017 and will run through to the 24th August 2018.
- Rent varies based on room size and choice: from £167.15 - £195.59 per tenant per week. Bills are payable on top of rent.
- View the energy performance certificate for Grimthorpe House here.
Windsor House is available to 4 full-time City University students looking for accommodation as a group of 4 sharing, or for rooms individually.
- Windsor House is a nicely finished upper floor 4 bedroom flat with bedrooms with 3 bedrooms with double beds, and one bedroom with a single bed.
- Tenancies at Windsor House are from the 1st September 2016 to the 24th August 2017 (for 51 weeks).
- Rent varies based on room size and choice: from £149.71 - £169.71 per tenant per week. Bills are payable on top of rent.
View the energy performance certificate for Windsor House here.
Not looking for a property for the 2017/18 academic year?
Not quite found what you were after?
Included below are links we hope you find helpful in looking for alternative accommodation:
Summer 2017 Short Term Lets
Student Homes (For all full-time UOL students): Student Homes (For All)
City University Accommodation Website: City Accommodation Site
University of London Housing Services Website: ULHS Finding Accommodation